Saturday, August 6, 2011

What/Who is killing Hip Hop?

What do you think is killing Hip Hop nowadays?

I'll say auto tunes, no real lyrics when rapping. Most of these rappers that are killing Hip Hop are from the South. Soulja Boy, T-pain, Oj da Juiceman. I may sound like I have something against the Southern rappers but in reality I don't. I am just stating how it is. For example, below are the songs of what I am talking about.




As you can see, These songs does not contains any real lyrics. Moreover, rappers have attempted to stop these rappers from killing Hip Hop like for example Jay-z, Krs one, Buckshot, but they have failed. Nowadays radios are not playing real hip hop. I will show you the songs that I am talking about when I say that rappers have attempted to stop rappers from killing Hip Hop.








Nas acknowledges that Hip Hop is dead



It is up to you to take part if you want to keep real Hip Hop alive......

No comments:

Post a Comment