Friday, June 10, 2011

New Hip Hop singles that are killing Hip Hop June 10, 2011

OJ Da Juiceman How You Doin Juice 


This song keeps only repeating "how you doin' juice..." It lacks substance. Why would rappers waste their times in making whack songs? That question will be always unanswered for me. He begans to rap at 1:37 which he only raps only sentence. Other than that everything keeps on repeating. Wow...

Lil Wayne-My Birthday ft. Kidd Kidd, Gudda Gudda, T streetss & Mack Maine



Wow are they serious? This is one of the whackest song I ever heard in the whole wide world. Lil wayne says they talk too much shit, he eats puss and they eat d***? haha I just laughed at the whack lyrics. The other guy said my d**** big that's why I walk like I got tendonitis. You are not spitting nasty. Is young money recruiting  only whack rappers? Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment